Please send CV to Edge.email@example.com
Edge226 is looking for a programmatic trader to be responsible for the day-to-day management and support of digital media campaigns on our inhouse platform. Analytical mindset is a must-have since generating and analyzing reports is an integral part of the job.
• Executing a buying strategy across digital media campaigns.
• Overseeing campaign budgets and pacing, while making constant adjustments of creatives, targeting, and bidding to ensure client goals are achieved.
• Campaign set-up and daily programmatic trading on our DSP.
• Generating and analyzing campaign reports from the ad server and various business systems in order to communicate campaign status and progress.
• Providing performance recommendations based on profound campaign analysis, site list generation and data mining.
• Monitoring campaign pacing controlling performance and delivery optimizations accordingly.
• Proactively identifying improvements for automating and simplifying internal processes
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, such as Engineering, Science, Mathematics.
Must have strong financial & analytical foundations and ability to interpret & present large amounts of data.
Strong ability to make actionable decisions based on data from web analytics platforms and internal data tools.
Experience with Campaign management-advantage
Team player – essential.